Membership of the Human Empowerment and Research Society is open to anyone and everyone who is willing to work for the betterment of society. Request for membership shall be made on form prescribed by the HERS. These will be scrutinised and approved by the credentials committee comprising Secretary, President and Vice President. The eligibility requirements for membership are as under:
- A person who is 18 years old may become a Life member of the society.
- No person having criminal record will be admitted as member.
- All Members (and Committee Members) shall promote the purposes of the Society and shall do nothing to bring the Society into disrepute.
- All Members (and Committee Members) shall follow the rules and regulations of the society
Benefits of Life Membership
- A Life Member is entitled to receive a free online copy of Indian Journal of Dalit and Tribal Studies.
- A Life Member is entitled to receive a free online copy of HERS News Letter.
- A Life member is entitled to participate in different intellectual activities of the HERS.
- A Life member may send his/her article for publication in Indian Journal of Dalit and Tribal Studies or any other journal published by the HERS on a subsidies rate (Article Processing Charge). However the decision to publish an article lies with the Editorial Board of the journal